"Calling all SLPs licensed in Kansas! Join VocoVision's remote teletherapy team, transform lives, and work from home. Apply now!"
Job Title: Remote Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) | VocoVision
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a remote teletherapy opportunity with a world-class organization? Look no further than VocoVision! Join our dedicated team and use your skills to make a real difference in students' lives. The best part? You can do it all from the comfort of your home. Apply now and be a part of something exceptional!
- Utilize our cutting-edge teletherapy platform to conduct assessments and therapy sessions.
- Collaborate with students, parents, and educators for progress and support.
- Maintain thorough records while staying current with the latest speech-language pathology trends.
- Hold a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Possess a Kansas state SLP license or be eligible for one.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP).
- Previous experience working in a school or pediatric setting.
- Proficiency with teletherapy platforms and technology.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Enjoy remote work with flexible scheduling.
- Competitive compensation package that values your expertise.
- Access to professional development opportunities to advance your career.
- Be part of a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Make a genuine impact on students' lives from wherever you are.
-Employment Type: Independent Contractor (1099)
Note: The position is a 1099 contractor role.
Ready to join the VocoVision team as a Teletherapy SLP? Send your resume to [email protected] or call (813) 358-5769. Help students thrive through the power of teletherapy!
Riley Kelly | Account Executive
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.