Location: Portland, OR
Virtual Washington Speech Language Pathologist School Job Opening
Sunbelt Staffing is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Washington for a part-time job opening with a local school district. This position is a contracted role working with K-12th grade students. These students have mild to moderate disabilities and will need services for the remainder of the semester.
SLP Applicant Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Active WA Speech Language Pathologist License
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Minimum 2 years school-based SLP experience
- Previous school-based/pediatric experience (IEPs)
If you are interested in this Virtual school-based, short-term Speech Language Pathologist job opening, please send an updated resume directly to Delaney.Guinn@SunbeltStaffing.com and apply here!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled