Location: Rockford, IL
Virtual Teacher for the Deaf Job with Illinois Schools
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a teacher for the deaf and hard of hearing (TDHH) for a job opening with a school district in Illinois.
TDHH Job Requirements:
- Valid IL TDHH licensure
- If not located in Illinois, must also possess TDHH licensure in state in which you reside
- 2 years school-based DHH experience
- Technically savvy
- Reliable high-speed internet connection
- Computer with fast processor (must be able to pass tech screen)
- Attentive and caring with the ability to develop IEPs remotely
- Impeccable communication and organizational skills
For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this virtual teacher for the deaf job with Illinois schools, please contact Veronica Gaucher, National Hiring Manager, at 813.792.3426.
Veronica Gaucher | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled