Location: Dry Ridge, KY
Virtual Speech Pathologist Position- Dry Ridge, KYApply
A district local to Dry Ridge, KY has a virtual-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job opening. This position is interviewing immediately to start in the new school year.
- 35-40 hours per week
- Provide Therapy
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Assessments & goal planning (long & short term)
- Approx. 20-40 students
- Mild- moderate disabilities
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
- Active Kentucky Speech Language Pathologist license
- Previous experience in school Speech Pathology
Please feel free to reach out to the Hiring Manager, Olivia Watkins, directly at [email protected] or by phone at 813-792-3438.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply