Location: Salem, OR
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Needed in OregonApply
Sunbelt is currently hiring exceptional and qualified candidates who provide services across the healthcare field. Join our team this school year as a Remote Speech Language Pathologist in Oregon.
· Full-time - Virtual
· Caseload -Early Childhood Education
· Monday-Friday based on school’s schedule
· CCC's preferred - Clinical Fellows are encouraged to apply
· Active/ pending license approved by State Board of Speech Language Pathology of Oregon
· IEP & AAC experience preferred but not required
To be considered for this position you can apply directly to this job post or email your resume directly to Oscar.Giron@sunbeltstaffing.com for a faster response. You can also call directly at 813-261-2258 for more information on this job opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply