Location: Ione, WA
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Needed for a School Teletherapy JobApply
Are you looking to make a difference?
We are currently reviewing resumes for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist job working with a school district in Oregon. This is a contract position for the remainder of the school year. Part time or full time applicants will be considered.
Teletherapy training, virtual assessment and therapy tools, and clinical support will be provided.
- Provide virtual therapy services
- Conduct virtual assessments
- Attend IEP meetings remotely
What We’re Looking For:
- Oregon SLP License
- Two years experience working in schools with IEPs
- Previous teletherapy experience is a plus but not required
Apply for this position or directly email resume to be considered:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply