Location: Florence, KY
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist KentuckyApply
Sunbelt offers Speech Language Pathologist's with Tele-Therapy opportunities through the schools that we partner with. This SLP can work from home to create a learning environment where students are engaged in real time therapy sessions via the computer, providing speech services via web conferencing. We use top of-the-line test tool kits through a HIPAA compliant system and have access to tech support when needed.
This provides therapist with conveniences that working on site would not. No Traffic, No Parking Issues, save on gas, and More Time Home with Family!
- Provide teletherapy to students K-5th grade with Mild to moderate diagnosis.
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of artic, language, and ASD
- 1099 Contract
- Full time 35 hours per week
- Work from home position
- Master’s level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- SLP KY license
- Teletherapy experience preferred, but not required
The school is interviewing candidates now in order to provide services to the students in need as quickly as possible, so please apply below today! For immediate consideration send your resume to Erica.Corey@sunbelt staffing.com.
National Hiring Manager
813-448-1641 | Erica.Corey@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply