Location: Worcester, MA
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job | Work From Home | Massachusetts Schools
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking virtual a Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time remote job working with school district in Massachusetts. This virtual job allows you to work from home while servicing students in schools.
This job is full time, school hours (though school will also consider strong part-time candidates). Mild to moderate disabilities, some speech delays and autism. Case load will be assigned based on skill set and experience.
Ideal candidates will be highly organized and possess excellent collaboration skills in addition to usual school based SLP responsibilities.
Speech Pathologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Valid MA SLP license
- If not located in Massachusetts, must also possess SLP license in state in which you reside
- 2 years school based SLP experience
- Technically savvy
- Reliable high-speed internet connection
- Computer with fast processor (must be able to pass tech screen)
- Attentive and caring with the ability to develop IEPs remotely
- Impeccable communication and organizational skills
For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this virtual speech-language pathologist job with Massachusetts schools, please contact Veronica Gaucher, National Hiring Manager, at 813.792.3426.
Veronica Gaucher | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled