Location: Anderson, SC
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening - South Carolina - 22/23 School YearApply
Fully remote teletherapy opening in South Carolina for Speech Language Pathologist. It is a full time opportunity for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Assess, diagnose, treat and prevent communication and swallowing disorders
- Write and monitor IEP's
- Provide Speech therapy to students remotely
SC SLP Qualifications-
- Must be a licensed SLP-CCC
- Must be certified in South Carolina
- Must be comfortable with a 1099 position
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must be able to pass a tech screening
To apply for this fully remote job in South Carolina, please send resume to Kelly Raftery at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply