Location: Williamsburg, NM
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening | New Mexico
Sunbelt Staffing is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for School Based Speech Language Pathologist job opening at a school district in New Mexico. This is a part-time opportunity that will require the SLP to provide services fully remote for the upcoming school year. These students are in middle and high school and have various disabilities. The virtual SLP will be required to provide direct therapy, write IEPs, and attend meetings.
SLP-CCC Job Requirements:
- Masters Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- NM Speech Language Pathologist License
- 2+ years of school-based SLP experience
- Part-time availability
- Previous teletherapy experience preferred
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated resume directly to Delaney.Guinn@SunbeltStaffing.com and apply here!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled