Location: Springfield, IL
Virtual Special Education Teacher Job |Springfield, IL
Sunbelt Staffing is Hiring Now:
We are currently interviewing for a virtual special education teachers for a schools outside Springfield, IL. These are full-time SPED teacher job opportunities that allow you to work from home while servicing students in school.
- Employs various teaching techniques, methods and principles of learning to enable students to meet their IEP goals.
- Schedules team meetings and works cooperatively with child study team members and others in developing instructional goals and strategies.
Virtual Special Education Teacher Job Requirements:
- Illinois state licensure as special educator -- LSB1
- Professional Educator's License (PEL)
- Minimum one year experience in schools
- High Speed Internet
- Must have your own computer
To Apply: For more information or immediate consideration for this virtual work from home in job near Springfield, IL, e-mail an updated resume to Faith.Segura@Sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 792-3442.
National Hiring Manager- Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled