Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Virtual Sign Language Interpreter | School-based Job Opportunity | Near Ann Arbor, MI
A school district in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area is currently in need of a Sign Language Interpreter to assist an Elementary student online, full-time, for the entire remainder of the school year.
- Translate for a student who is deaf or hard of hearing
- Tutor and/or take notes for DHH student
- Communicate and participate in team meetings and conferences about following IEP guidelines
- 32.5 hours per week (8am-3pm, M-F)
- Standard School Calendar Dates for ’20-’21 (holiday breaks)
- Experience as an interpreter to the deaf and hearing impaired
- Must have a completed an Illinois training program through an accredited educational institution and hold one of the following:
- General level proficiency certificate at level 3 awarded by NAD (National Association for the Deaf)
- OR EIPA (Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment) at a level of 4.0
- OR an interpreter certificate awarded by RID (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf)
This Sign Language Interpreting job opportunity is only open for a limited time, so please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. I also accept phone calls and texts at my phone (813)448-1418. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled