We at VocoVision are excited to start our search for a remote School Social Worker in Michigan to finish off the 23/24 school year! You will collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement strategies that support the well-being of our students. If you are interested in a teletherapy role, we encourage you to apply.
What You Need:
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Must be licensed in Michigan
- SSW 310 with school endorsement
- 2 years experience working on-site with a school district
- Previous virtual experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Working with students K-12 with mild to moderate disabilities
- Participates in meetings such as MET’s, IEP’s, staffing’s, etc.
- Assists in developing student behavior assessments and intervention plans.
- Compensation for direct and indirect hours
- Full and part time hours available
- This is a 1099 contract position working with a recruiter to be your advocate and assist you in the hiring process
- Support and resources from our clinical and technical teams
- Access to our VocoVision ToolKit
Please apply to this job post and email an updated resume to [email protected]. Please reach out to me over phone or email if you have any questions regarding the role. I look forward to working with you and finding the perfect position for you!
National Hiring Manager
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.