Location: Green Pond, SC
Virtual School Psychology Job near Green Pond, SC 29446Apply
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a job in a school district located near Green Pond, SC 29446. This is an onsite, full-time job for the duration of the 2022-2023 school year.
- Full-time – 40 hours/week
- Accepting remote and on-site applicants
- On-site location near Green Pond, SC 29446
- Caseload of elementary students with mild and moderate disabilities
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Psychology from an accredited university
- Active South Carolina School Psychology license
- Familiarity with 504 eligibility, evaluations, MTSS framework and crisis response
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to commute to on-site location near Green Pond, SC 29446
If you or someone you know is interested in this School Psychology job located in a district near Green Pond, SC 29446, please apply below, email your resume directly to [email protected] or call/text (813) 792-3410.
Madison Kalkstein | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply