- Position: Digital School Psychologist
- Type: 1099 contract
- Location: Remote (Idaho residents preferred)
- Commitment: Part-time or full-time options available
Responsibilities: As a Digital School Psychologist with VocoVision, you will:
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate students' academic and emotional needs.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement effective Individualized Education Plans (IEPs).
- Provide counseling and intervention services to students with mild to moderate diagnoses.
- Monitor student progress, adjust interventions as needed, and maintain accurate records.
- Participate in virtual IEP meetings and contribute insights to ensure optimal educational outcomes.
- Adhere to ethical guidelines and best practices in the field of school psychology.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology or related field.
- State licensure as a School Psychologist in Idaho.
- Experience working with K-12 students with mild to moderate diagnoses.
- Familiarity with conducting assessments, interpreting results, and developing IEPs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for virtual collaboration.
- Comfortable with technology and proficient in using telepractice platforms.
- Flexible work schedule tailored to your availability.
- Opportunity to work remotely from your home in Idaho.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Professional growth and development through virtual workshops and training.
How to Apply: To apply for the Digital School Psychologist position in Idaho, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to Grace Siebenthal at [email protected].
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.