Location: New Haven, CT
Virtual / Remote School Social Worker Job : New Haven, CT : Part-timeApply
Sunbelt is helping a school district to find a qualified school social worker to start as soon as feasible through the end of the academic year (mid-summer). Remote / virtual position and may be located anywhere provided candidate has certification in CT to work as social worker in schools. May live anywhere, not just New Haven, CT.
Social Worker Job Information:
- Must have social worker license in state of Connecticut
- May live anywhere (even out of state), although school is near the New Haven, CT area.
- Must pass tech screening
- Part-time: about 18-20 hours per week (negotiable)
- Contracted through end of academic year (mid-summer)
- Ideal for retired candidates and those looking to tack on additional hours
- Must be passionate about working with children, mostly high school
Submit an application here now for more details and contact hiring manager, George Lang.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply