Location: greer , SC
Upcoming School Year - Teacher Of The Deaf & Hard Of Hearing Job Opening - Greer, SC
We are now scheduling interviews with Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for a 20/21 school year job opportunity.
- Full-Time - May be open to part-time
- Monday – Friday
- 35 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- K-12th Grade students
- Assessing, developing, planning, and implementing IEP’s
- Provide direct and consult services to support academic growth
- Check hearing aids to insure proper functioning
- Collaborate with staff and parents
- SC Teaching certification with DH endorsement
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this TDHH job opening in the Greer, SC area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled