Location: Galveston, TX
Upcoming School Year - School Speech Language PathologistApply
A local school district in the Galveston TX area is interviewing qualified candidates for a Speech Language Pathologist job with a 6-12th grade varied-need caseload for the upcoming school year.
- Full time or part time
- 6-12th grade mild-moderate caseload
- TX SLP License
- ASHA CCCs preferred but CFs with school-based fieldwork or previous IEP experience are encourage to apply
- Previous school or pediatric experience (IEP experience preferred)
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Competitive weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan match
- And more!
Apply for this position or directly email resume to be considered:
National Hiring Manager
*We also offer 100% remote telespeech opportunuties - email for more info!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply