Location: Buckley, WA
Upcoming School Year School Psychologist Job Opening - Buckley, WA
A school district in the Buckley, WA area is seeking a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year and Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews.
- Monday – Friday
- 24-32 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Both part-time and full-time opportunities
- Special Education students
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Elementary School students
- WA School Psychologist credential & ESA
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opening in the Buckley, WA area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled