Location: Benicia, CA
Upcoming School Year School Psychologist Job Opening - Benicia, CA
We are seeking a School Psychologist in the Benicia, CA area for a 20/21 school year job opening.
- Monday – Friday
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Participate in IEP planning
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- K-12th Grade
- CA PPS Credential – School Psychologist
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opening in the Benicia, CA area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled