Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Upcoming School Year Job Opening - School Psychologist - Thousand Oaks, CA
Thousand Oaks, CA: A school district in the area is seeking a bilingual School Psychologist for the upcoming school year and Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews.
- Monday – Friday
- 36.25 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- K-12th Grade students
- Variety of disabilities
- CA PPS Credential – School Psychologist
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this bilingual School Psychologist job opening in the Thousand Oaks, CA area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled