Location: Syracuse , NY
Ultrasound Tech/Sonographer New York
Ultrasound Tech-New York
- Sat, Sun, Mon Tues -10 hr days 7-5:30p general ultrasound with some peds experience
- Monday-Friday days 8 a-4:30 p general ultrasound experience with some peds experience
- Monday- Friday days 830 a-5p for Womens Imaging and must have Breast Certification
Responsibilities- Scans and recognize sonographic normal/abnormal tissues, structures and blood flow; adjusts canning technique to optimize image quality.
Performs measurement and calculations according to laboratory protocol. Uses independent medical records regarding patient’s medical history.
Evaluates contra-indications to the procedure**
- General Sonography with Pediatric Experience a PLUS
- Minimum Qualifications: RDMS Certification. CPR Certification required. ****General Sonography with Pediatric Experience a PLUS****
Please contact me directly for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled