Location: Kettering, OH
Ultrasound Tech Ohio
- Must be capable of working independently and work well with team members.
- Must be able to perform timely, quality Ultrasound exams.
- Must be able to interact positively with multiple patient populations and their families
- Perform other duties assigned and help in other areas as needed.
- Possible on call and holidays required
- Registry by Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) is required or ARRT.
- Multiple ARDMS Credentials within 1 year
- BLS required
- One year preferred sonography experience
Please contact me directly for more information.
Imaging - Ultrasound General Travel 3 days ago
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled