Location: Sparks, NV
Two Teachers of the Visually Impaired needed immediately near Sparks, NV
I am now holding interviews for qualified candidates who hold the Nevada Teacher of The Visually Impaired License. A great school district is currently in need of two TVI's for this full school year. One position full be full time, and the other will be part time.
- Active Nevada TVI license
- Previous experience working with pediatrics or in a school setting
- Ability to travel to the Sparks, NV area for this job
- The TVI will be working with students in grades K-12
- The TVI's will be Itinerant- working with several schools in the district
- The students will have a variety of disorders
- Ranging from Mild to Moderate
To be considered for this TVI opening in the Sparks, NV area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled