Location: El paso, TX
Traveling Respiratory TherapistApply
New Traveling Respiratory Therapist positions!!! Great pay and great facility
As a Respiratory Therapist, you will provide quality patient care as a member of the Respiratory Team, develop and ensure the patient plan of care collaboration with physicians, registered nurses, therapists, PT/OT/SLP therapists and nursing assistants.
Other responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist position include:
- Evaluating patient and recommends a treatment plan
- Providing respiratory care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions
- Performing insertion and removal of endotracheal tubes
- Performing timely and accurate documentation
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist
For more details please contact me directly!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply