Location: Ocala, FL
Traveling Cath Lab Tech-Days
Cardiac Cath Lab
13 Week travel assignment!
In this role, you will assist the physician in performing invasive cardiovascular and radiology diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Opportunity to work with a multi-disciplinary team during a procedure
- Opportunity to work with both cardiac cath patients as well as EP patients
- Graduate of an AMA approved Radiological Technology Program, holding a current A.R.R.T. Certificate in General Radiology
- Current Indiana Radiation Machine Operators Certificate
- Minimum of two years’ experience in clinical hospital setting with at least one year in either a vascular or cardiovascular lab
- Current knowledge of working under aseptic techniques and catheter manipulation
- Must demonstrate ability to learn cardiac anatomy and basics of hemodynamic function
- American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers required
- American Heart Association's ACLS certification
- Previous EP experience preferred
Please contact me directly for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled