Location: Sanford, FL
Travel Special Procedures Technologist Job in Florida
Sunbelt Staffing is currently seeking a Special Procedures Technologist for a position in Sanford, Florida. Travel experience is preferred, but newcomers are welcome to apply. The ideal candidate will have a Florida license and an (ARRT (M)).
- Florida license
- ACLS is required
- Must be comfortable performing Peripheral Angiography, angioplasty, stenting, embolization, thrombolysis, biopsy, paracentesis and thoracentesis.
- 12 Week contract position
- Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm with call
Here at Sunbelt Staffing, we live by a simple motto: "We make life better for those who make lives better."
In addition to an attentive team that is always available, we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Top of the line Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) with employee contribution
- Referral Bonus
- Short Term Disability
- Reimbursement for CEU and Licensure
If interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about others, apply today and email Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to discuss.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled