Location: Weston, WV
Travel Psych Registered Nurse (RN)-Weston, WV
There is an opportunity available in Weston, WV for a Psych Registered Nurse (RN). Please see job details and requirements prior to applying for this position.
- Conducts intake assessments through interviews with patients and relatives to gather case history.
- Plans and provides nursing care for patients. Makes nursing diagnosis of the medical and emotional status of patients and recommends treatment options.
- Consults with psychiatrists and other behavioral health staff in designing appropriate treatment plans for clients.
- Administers and notes reactions to psychotropic drugs and other medications.
- Arranges further medical attention when necessary.
- Assists the client in understanding the nature of emotional disturbances and accepting the need for treatment.
- Assists in maintaining a safe and secure environment for staff and patients.
- Test for vital signs of pain and ensures treatments of pain.
- Documents all patient information on medical charts and follows physician’s written orders.
- Active WV Registered Nurse (RN) License or Compact
- Active BLS/ACLS (AHA)
- At least one year of Psych Registered Nurse (RN) experience
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- WV Cares
- Up to 20 hours of mandated OT
- 6 Month Contract
- Must be comfortable working Morning, evening, and midnights
Apply for this position, or contact:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled