Location: Las Vegas, NV
Travel Pediatrics Intensive Care RN (PICU)Apply
Increased rates for PICU RN's in Las Vegas, NV. Our ideal PICU RN will have:
• At least 2 years of PICU experience
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of Ohio to provide patient care.
• Current Health Care Provider BLS training from the American Heart Association
• PALS training is required for the PICU unit.
• ACLS training preferred.
• (2) years PICU experience required. NICU experience preferred.
• NRP training also required (Required to float to NICU as needed)
Schedule is 36 hours per week, 3-12 hour shifts, day or night shifts are available. Holidays are rotated amongst the unit please send in specific request with resume.
For immediate consideration submit resume and references to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply