Location: Houston, TX
Travel or Local Operating Room RN - Houston, TXApply
Sunbelt Staffing is actively seeking an experienced Operating Room RN for a 8 or 13 week travel contract in Houston, TX. Applicants are expected to have a minimum of two recent years of experience on the unit. To interview, you must have all active certifications required for the position. Sunbelt has partnered with one of the top medical groups to provide travelers with a welcoming environment and competitive pay.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected] or call 813)219-1050 directly. Please see below for complete details pertaining to the assignment.
- 13 Weeks
- Possible extension based on performance
- Shift: Days
Required for Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Professional References
- 2 or more years of recent experience on the unit
Education and Certification:
- Associate Degree or higher from an accredited Nursing Program
- BLS and ACLS Certifications
- Texas or Compact License Required
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- 24/7 Support Line
- Personalized recruiting experience
This is a great opportunity for any traveler to build their resume. Join a team of professional and welcoming healthcare workers when taking an assignment with Sunbelt Staffing. Our mission is to advocate for our travelers and make life better for those who make lives better.
I look forward to speaking with you.
National Account Manager
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply