Location: Pensacola , FL
Travel Nurse Contract - PACU RNApply
Looking for you next travel contract? With partnerships nationwide, Sunbelt has the right assignment for you.
One of our hottest jobs right now is a 13 week contract in Mobile, AL. This client is interviewing for a Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of PACU experience. Let’s connect today to discuss complete details, including compensation and benefits.
Mobile is a great place to spend the next 13 weeks. With warm weather for the winter and a travel friendly facility, you are sure to enjoy this assignment. Mobile is located near the AL/FL border with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy while staying socially distant.
To apply today, please call or text Nicole Forgette at 813-792-3405. You may also email your professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to speaking with you!
- 13 Weeks
- 8 hour 10 hour shifts (7pm end time)
- 36-40 hours per week
- Extensions may be offered
- Traveler Friendly, flexible scheduling
- Active AL or Compact RN License
- Active BLS, ACLS preferred
- Updated Resume
- 2 or more professional references
- 2 or more years of full clinical experience on the unit
- Electronic Charting experience
- Associate Degree or higher from an accredited Nursing Program
This facility is a great resume builder for anyone looking to add to their experience. First time travelers are always welcome. Sunbelt offers weekly and competitive pay. I would love to chat with you about positions that are going to fit your experience.
Sr. National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Call or Text - 813-792-3405
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply