Location: Oak Bluffs, MA
Travel LPN - Long Term CareApply
A travel LPN is needed for an 8 week contract at a rehab and Long Term Care (LTC) facility in Oak Bluffs, MA. This role is a full-time opportunity with a total of 40 hours per week.
- MA LPN License
- 2 years of LPN experience
- 2 years of LTC experience
Traveling with Sunbelt comes with some great perks:
- Customized pay packages to match your specific needs
- Start dates ranging from 1-5 weeks from date of application
- Weekly paychecks
- Single point of contact relationship with your recruiter
- Full benefits package
- Credentialing team in house to help keep you up to date on any expiring certifications
And many more!
All applications are addressed within 24 business hours of submission!
To be considered for this or other travel nursing opportunities please apply below or forward your resume to email@example.com.
Senior National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply