Location: Martha's Vineyard, MA
Travel LPN (13 week contract)Apply
Sunbelt has an immediate need for a travel LPN. This 13 week opportunity is an ideal fit for a nurse who has 1.5+ years nursing experience in a LTC setting. This role is full-time with a total of 40 hours per week.
- Admitting new residents
- Assisting physicians during rounds of residents’ rooms
- Assigning and delegating duties to non-licensed nursing staff
- Monitoring resident care and supervising other nursing staff
- Performing ongoing assessments of residents’ physical and mental health
- Explaining procedures and treatment protocols to residents
Requirements for this facility:
- MA LPN License
- 1.5+ years of LPN experience
- 1.5+ years of LTC experience
Traveling with Sunbelt comes with some great perks:
- Customized pay packages to match your specific needs
- Start dates ranging from 1-5 weeks from date of application
- Weekly paychecks
- Single point of contact relationship with your recruiter
- Full benefits package
- Credentialing team in house to help keep you up to date on any expiring certifications
And many more!
All applications are addressed within 24 business hours of submission!
To be considered for this or other travel nursing opportunities please apply below or forward your resume to email@example.com.
Senior National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply