Location: Kingwood, WV
Travel Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Sunbelt is searching for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a travel contract position in Kingwood, WV. If you are willing to travel and have at least one year of recent experience you are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. Join our team today!
- Assists with formulating a plan of care for residents in pertinent area and provides nursing care to residents according to physician orders and regulations
- Directs and assists with resident, family/significant other education and notifies family on condition changes
- Updates plan of care when needed and observes and documents observations and care given to the residents
- Day Shift, 40 hours a week
- At least 1 year of recent experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Valid and Current West Virginia LPN License or compact license
- Basic Life Support Certification
Apply now to this LPN Position in Kingwood, WV or send your resume to brittany.elansky@Sunbeltstaffing.com today to learn about this and other contract positions available in the U.S.
Brittany Elansky National Hiring Manager
813-471-0155 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled