Location: Port St. Lucie, FL
Travel Echo / Vascular Technologist - WeekendsApply
A facility in the Port St. Lucie, Florida area is in search of an Echo / Vascular Ultrasound Tech (Sonographer) for a travel contract. Please include your resume when applying for this position.
- 13 week assignment
- Type of equipment : GE V95, V9
- Meditech, PACS
- Shift: 7:00A-7:30P Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Call Friday’s 7P-7A and 1 weekend call 7P-7A per month.
- RVT or RVS certification required
- 2 yrs. of experience required (must have vascular experience)
- Patient Experience requirements: neonate, pediatric, adult.
- MUST HAVE: Pediatric echo, Adult echo, TEE, Stress Echo, Venous doppler, Arterial doppler, A/v fistula, Vein mapping, carotid doppler.
To inquire about this job or others nationwide, please reach out to Dana Schramek at 813-749-5188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply