Location: St. Louis, MO
Travel Echo Tech Need - St. Louis, MOApply
A hospital near St. Louis, MO is seeking an experienced Echo Technologist for a travel position. This hospital is a level I trauma center with approximately 800 beds. The ideal candidate will have over 2 years of recent, in-patient hospital experience in echocardiology.
Apply now by sending your resume directly to [email protected].
- Includes: stress testing, holter monitoring, transthoracic echocardiography, transesophageal echo, stress echo and cardiac doppler
- 13-week contract (with opportunities for extension)
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8-hour Days, Monday-Friday
- ARDMS (RDCS) or CCI
- BLS (AHA)
- 2+ years of experience (Preferred)
- In-patient, hospital experience (Required)
- Travel experience (Preferred)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Nationwide opportunities
- Dedicated, Attentive Recruiter
Interested in other nationwide cardiac sonographer travel opportunities? Reach out directly to [email protected] or text/call 813-219-1057 to discuss additional locations and job details.
Allied National Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply