Location: Oakland, MD
Travel Day LPN - Long Term Care (Contract)Apply
A 13+ week contract assignment is available and seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), with at least 1+ year of experience. The hired LPN will be brought on to work day shift at a 90+ long-term care facility in the Oakland, MD area.
The hired LPN will be responsible for providing direct and personalized nursing care to residents - taking vital signs and weights, administering medications, addressing emergency situations, adjusting or revising patient care plans, working with facility medical staff on patient treatments, etc.
- Active Maryland LPN license
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) certification - American Heart Association
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- At least 1+ year of LPN experience
- Active drivers license
- High school diploma or GED
- Proof of graduation from accredited nursing program
- Day shift, 12s
- 36 hours a week minimum
- No block scheduling
- Travel nursing
If you have interest in this position or want more information, apply today with attached updated resume. Interview time slots are limited in availability.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply