Location: Nashville, TN
Travel Contract - Behavioral Health LPN Nashville, TennesseeApply
Sunbelt is currently accepting applications for Licensed Practical Nurses who wish to perform a 13-week contract in Nashville, Tennessee. This contract is with a behavioral health facility, so previous psych experience is preferred.
Nashville is known for its amazing music, restaurants, and overall exciting nightlife. A great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference in the lives of others and explore outside of work.
- Shifts Vary between days/nights/mids
- 12-hour shifts
- Tennessee LPN License OR Compact
- American Heart Association BLS Certification
- Minimum of one year LPN experience
- Ability to pass a background screening and drug test
If you’re interested in working a LPN assignment in Nashville, or would like to discuss other opportunities, please reach out to Chris Morsa at 813-749-5337 or [email protected].
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply