Location: Sioux City, SD
Travel Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist - Sioux City, South DakotaApply
Sunbelt is seeking an experienced Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist for a contract position located in Sioux City, South Dakota.
Interested applicants must have at least two years of experience as Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration.
Join our team today!
- 13-week contract with possible extension
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Shift: Days
General job duties:
- Scrub, circulate and monitor peripheral/vascular cases, right and left heart caths.
- Possibly scrub devices and work in EP cases
- 2 years of experience is required
- BLS - AHA
- Competitive Pay
- Premium Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) with employee contribution
- XIM (used for hemodynamics), Cupid system with EPIC for procedure charting, Pyxis, Sectra, Siemens and Philips GE fluoro systems.
Here at Sunbelt Staffing, we are committed to live by our simple motto: “We make life better for those who make lives better.”
If you are interested in interviewing for this opportunity, please contact Dalanie Guerra @[email protected] or by phone at 813-749-5287.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply