Location: Berkeley Springs, WV
Transitional Care LPN (Contract) - All ShiftsApply
A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is needed to work a 13+ week contract assignment opportunity within a 100+ bed transitional care facility - located close to the Berkeley Springs, WV area.
- At least 1+ year of (LPN) experience
- Active West Virginia license or Compact license
- Active BLS certification - American Heart Association
- At least 1+ years of experience in a long-term care or SNF facility
- Active drivers license
- High school diploma or GED
- Proof of graduation from an accredited nursing program
- All shifts - 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Rotating weekends required
- No block scheduling
- 5 shifts per week = 40 hours
- This is considered a full-time, travel nursing, contract assignment opportunity
If you are interested in this Transitional Care LPN (Contract) - All Shifts opportunity or if you want more information on how Sunbelt Staffing can partner with you, please apply with updated resume.
All candidates are subject to a phone interview prior to being deemed eligible for contract employment.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply