Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Thousand Oaks, CA: School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) Job Open
A local school district is seeking a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY) for a position that is now available starting this current school year in Thousand Oaks, CA.
The SLP will be working with students K-8th grade. Responsibilities include writing IEP’s, progress reports, and providing group and individual therapy services to students in need.
- Full-time contract, Full school year (Part-time if desired)
- Itinerant position - 1 to 2 school sites
- Active CA SLP license or CTC credential
- This district is considering strong CFYs, however they prefer experience with schools or pediatrics.
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Previous IEP experience
- Previous school experience is preferred, pediatrics experience is required
To Apply: Please send your current resume to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this School SLP job opening near Thousand Oaks, CA, you can call Cassandra directly at (813) 261-2257.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled