Location: Thornburg, VA
Thornburg, VA Teacher of the Visually Impaired Job (Contract)Apply
Interviews are being scheduled for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired Job for a local school district near Thornburg, VA. This full-time job is for the upcoming school year.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- K-12 students
- Caseload is variable but approximately 20+ students with weekly visits or consultations.
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Masters degree in Special education (or comparable)
- Teaching license with Endorsement for Visually impaired or Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- VA TVI Pupil Services Certification
- Comfortable commuting near the Thornburg, VA area
If this TVI position in the Thornburg, VA area seems like the perfect fit for you, please reach out to me by sending your resume to the email below or apply here today.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply