Location: Thomasville, GA
Thomasville, GA: Virtual K-12 Speech Language Pathologist
Teletherapy candidates are currently being considered for a full-time SLP opportunity providing direct and indirect services to kindergarten through 12th grade students within multiple sites. The ideal candidate will have current Georgia SLP Licensure, as well as previous pediatric or school-based experience.
- Provide prevention, assessment and remediation services for students exhibiting impairments as it pertains to language, speech, voice and fluence
- Display proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain thorough notes to ensure optimal documentation accuracy
- Facilitate therapy activities in group and individual sessions
- Active state of Georgia Speech Language Pathology License
- GaPSC credential
- Up-to-date computer with webcam
- Sufficient internet speeds
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting home computer
To apply for this teletherapy opportunity, submit an updated resume to the direct hiring manager Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com for immediate consideration. For information on this position, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled