Location: Louisville, KY
Temp Skilled Nursing LPNApply
We are accepting applications for Contract Skilled Nursing License Practical Nurse – LPN for job openings in Louisville, KY. These are 4- week assignments, see below for more information.
- Participates in physician rounds and notes orders written.
- Examines resident records/charts to discriminate between normal and abnormal findings; recognizes when to refer the resident to a physician for evaluation.
- Performs administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Evaluates lab and x-ray results; notifies physician of acute illness and abnormal lab and x-ray reports; enter orders on computer system.
- Performing ongoing assessments of residents’ physical and mental health
- Explaining procedures and treatment protocols to residents
- Maintains educational development in compliance with state and federal regulations and current knowledge of resident care practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have one year of LTC experience
- Experience with developmental disabled
- Valid Kentucky/Compact LPN License
- Current BLS certification
- Willing to work all shifts
- Candidate must be willing to float
- Highly Motivated and patient
To learn more about this Contract Skilled Nursing License Practical Nurse – LPN for job openings in Louisville, KY and more, please apply today and send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Hiring Manager
#Healthcare #RN #RegisteredNurses #Nurse # TravelNurse #ColoradoRN #ColoradoRegisteredNurse #ContractNurse
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply