Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Temp Job Opportunity near Brooklyn Park, MN - Speech Language Pathologist
A school district near Brooklyn Park, MN is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP).
- Develop and conduct IEP meetings, assessments, and evaluations.
- Dedicate hands on time with each student to develop, implement, and conduct the therapy the students need in the classroom setting.
- Maintain a relationship with the student’s families by discussing plans and goals for development.
- Maintain and record thorough notes regarding the student’s development.
- Work cohesively in the classroom setting with other staff members and administration.
- Ensure adherence to all mandated timelines including progress reports and goal setting.
- Active SLP License in Minnesota.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or equivalent field.
- Previous schools experience is preferred.
The district is reviewing resumes and conducting interviews immediately. To be considered, please contact the Hiring Manager, Christie Carson by phone 813-792-3441 or send a resume to Christie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled