Location: Gresham, OR
Teletherapy/Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist job Gresham, ORApply
A Full Virtual Speech Language Pathologist teletherapy position is now interviewing for an Oregon School District this school year.
- Virtual Teletherapy caseload
- 1099 Independent Contracting
- Working with students that opted for virtual services for the school year
- Evaluations and re-evaluations, with direct therapy services as needed.
- Oregon SLP License
- At least 2 years of SLP experience in school setting
- Must be able to pass a Technology Screening
If you are interested in applying for this job opening, please also forward a resume to the hiring manager for further consideration. Call for more information.
Keaton Reinhart / Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply