Location: San Francisco, CA
Teletherapy: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) School Job Opening in CaliforniaApply
I am working with a school district in California to interview and hire a Speech Language Pathologist for remainder of the school year. This is a part-time, contracted job opportunity. The caseload entails working with students in elementary school. These students have mild to moderate disabilities.
- Masters Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Active CA Speech Language Pathologist License
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Part-Time Availability (20 hours/week)
- Minimum 2 years of school-based SLP experience
If you are interested in being considered for this teletherapy school-based Speech Language Pathologist job in California, please send an updated resume directly to Delaney.Guinn@SunbeltStaffing.com and apply here!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply