Location: Everett , WA
Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist Job - WashingtonApply
Currently interviewing for a full time Speech Language Pathologists to work remotely from home in Washington in order to provide services to students through teletherapy!
- Working closely with a large/supportive department to provide students with indirect services in a virtual setting.
- Full school year - 37.5 hours/week
- Active WA Speech Language Pathologist License, ESA, CCC's
- DOH License
- At least 2 years of experience working in a school
- Previous teletherapy experience is a plus!
If you meet the requirements and are actively looking for opportunities, this Washington school district is currently conducting interviews for this Speech Language Pathologist position!
Apply now or email your updated resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply