Location: Eugene, OR
Teletherapy Position: OR School Speech Language Pathologist | Quick Interview and HireApply
Teletherapy Position: OR School Speech Language Pathologist | Quick Interview and Hire
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join us for a teletherapy position. This is a full-time position working with students in Kindergarten through 3rd grade. It is 35 hours a week and the SLP will be expected to work during normal school hours. We are looking for someone with teletherapy experience who feels confident writing and facilitating IEP and evaluation meetings. We are looking for a candidate to start within the next few weeks.
Candidates do not need to be Oregon residents, but you must be licensed in both Oregon and the state you reside in.
- Caseload includes: Artic, language, ASD
- SLP will do assessments and evaluations
- Responsible for developing goals and corresponding IEPs
- Provide direct therapy services
- Remote facilitation and participation in IEP meetings
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
- Oregon SLP license
- 2+ years of onsite school experience
- If you have 5+ years of pediatric experience you will be able to go through a clinical competency test
- Able to pass the Technology Requirements below
- Must have a computer that is less than 5 years old
- Must have a working web camera
- Must have high-speed internet capabilities
- Candidates must go through a short tech-screening
The school district is hoping to interview candidates as soon as possible. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about the position:
Alina Rosales // (813)-518-6900 // email@example.com
You can also schedule a time to speak with Alina at: https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt
#teletherapy #slp #workfromhome #speechpathologist #telehealth
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply