Location: San Bruno, CA
Teletherapy Job available for Speech Language Pathologist | California | SLP-CCCApply
Sunbelt is in search of a Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to a California school. You may live in another state while providing services but you will need to be licensed in the state you live in and California.
- 25-30 hours a week
- mild to moderate disabilities
- Contract goes through the end of the school year
- Training on the VocoVision website
- A comprehensive toolkit
- Equal pay for direct and indirect time
- Clinical and technical support while on the job
- California Speech Language Pathologist License
- Reliable computer to give services on
- Must be self-motivated
This job is a 1099 contract job and you must carry liability insurance while you're in this position.
In order to interview you must pass a short tech screen to qualify. Please reach out through email to request this if you'd like to move quickly.
Please send the most current copy of your resume to [email protected] and apply here to be considered for this California Speech Language Pathologist job. To be considered in a timely manner please complete both actions.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply